Last month I decided to tally up the books I had read each month. And, it seems like THAT was just yesterday, but here it is, time to check out a whole new slate of read and reviewed.
Last month I READ 18 books. This month I have at least 16 read and 15 reviewed under my belt. SO far 33 for the year. That should get me to around 200 for the year which is a bit low. I better get busy. The titles below these paragraphs and graphics are linked to their reviews!
But I have been dealing with cabin fever, so I have three movies to add in to what I have reviewed. And I have had a hop post, a feature post on The Entailed Estate, two FABULOUS Guests: Susannah Sandlin and Jessie Gage, and I had to share my pot roast recipe this past Sunday. And I helped celebrate Entangled’s Third birthday the same day I tallied up January’s tomes read. February only has only 28 days but I crammed 30 great posts into them.
Read in December but reviewed in February:
FOUR WEDDINGS AND A FIREMAN by Jennifer Bernard
VAMPIRE MOST WANTED Lynsay Sands
Read January but reviewed in February
COMPLETE ME J. Kenner
SEDUCED BY FIRE Tara Sue Me
READ AND REVIEWED IN FEBRUARY
- THE UNDEAD POOL by Kim Harrison
- THE EXPERT’S GUIDE TO DRIVING A MAN WILD by Jessica Clare
- THE UNIDENTIFIED REDHEAD by Alice Clayton
- DEMON HUNTING IN DIXIE by Lexi George
- ENTWINED by Kristen Callahan
- SCARLET DEVICES by Delphine Dryden
- THE REDHEAD REVEALED by Alice Clayton
- THE REDHEAD PLAYS HER HAND by Alice Clayton
- CUPCAKES AND INK by Helena Hunting
- WEREWOLF IN LAS VEGAS by Vicki Lewis Thompson
- COLTERS’ GIFT by Maya Banks
- CLIPPED WINGS by Helena Hunting
- KNOWN DEVIL by Justin Gustainis
- HARD AS YOU CAN by Laura Kaye
- VANILLA TWIST by CJ Ellisson
How do you feel about different kinds of posts? Do you like movie reviews, informational features, guests, interviews? How important are giveaways?
MOST IMPORTANT I THINK: What do you want me to tell you about the books I read or movies I watch? I want to give readers what makes them come back regularly and tell their friends too. Here’s another chance to be heard!