It’s getting down to the wire on this year, and by the end of October I had only read 178 books. Since I am working on not racing through books like so many empty calories, I won’t mind if I have a few less than last year. Which is a good thing since apparently I only read and reviewed eleven books! This takes me to 189 books total for the year.
This is my tally for November.
- THE ART OF THE ENGLISH MURDER: by Lucy Worsley
- BURN FOR ME by Ilona Andrews
- VOYAGER (Outlander #3) by Diana Gabaldon
- MASTERS OF SEDUCTION Anthology
- VIXEN IN VELVET by Loretta Chase
- THE MAN PLAN, Tracy Anne Warren
- SHAKE PUPPIES by Carli Davidson
- JANE AND THE TWELVE DAYS OF CHRISTMAS by Stephanie Barron
- DRUMS OF AUTUMN by Diana Gabaldon
- HARD TO COME BY by Laura Kaye
- FIRST IMPRESSIONS by Charlie Lovett
A lot of other things went on on the blog this month:
At the same time I decided to take Saturday’s off I also decided I would do the Month of Giving Thanks. But I did start taking that day off.
We had a great event with a whole bunch of bloggers – a Facebook part, THE BOOKISH BALL. If you missed it, don’t stress, we’ll be back!
Terry Spear, Meta Mathews, and Suzanne Johnson visited with guest posts.
I started a feature for OUTLANDER TRIVIA (book series) to help us survive until the show comes back to STARZ.
And, I did a History Thing Post PERIOD PARTYING & JELLIED EELS.
I worked on the BLOG AHEAD challenge but did not get as far as I wanted to. A lot of peeps came up with 30 plus posts. I think the graphics slow me down as do audiobooks. Oh well, I wrote a few and that’s better than nothing!