There are few things that distinguish Sunday from any other day of the week
- my husband is usually home,
- I don’t work out,
- Often I am in bed until 2 PM, reading and writing up posts,
- And, of course each week I participate in THE SUNDAY POST from The Caffeinated Reviewer. I have found this a great way to meet other bloggers and to keep track of what I have going on. I hope you’ll check out THE CAFFEINATED REVIEWER – She is an excellent writer!
I am so excited about next Saturday! It’s the first episode of season one’s second half of OUTLANDER. It’s like waiting for Chrismas when I was a kid.
Here’s the rub, I am going to be away which is not a problem for the book review but for watching OUTLANDER may be seriously problematic.! I will be visiting my mom in Florida; I simply cannot put it off as she has been having some problems. Also on April 4, and I will be posting a review for STILL THE ONE, Jill Shalvis’ new book.
I hope I can watch it on my computer at least. On Monday, the sixth I will post something about the show and we can all have ourselves a wee chat, aye?
Here’s something I am sure you’ve seen but I can’t imagine why you wouldn’t want to see it again.
This was on Starz on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cdz_PtXrkwQ
What do you think is going to happen in the first episode??
Here’s an extended scene with Italian Subtitles. Everything is sexier in Italian….
This Past Week:
TUESDAY Mar 24th REBOUND VAMPIRES DANGEROUS? Meet Mr. Tall Blond & Bite-y (Molly Harper’s THE DANGERS OF DATING A REBOUND VAMPIRE)
Also on 3/25
I MET THE CLICHE KLATCH CHALLENGE Yay!!!!!!!!! 52 Cliches in 52 days!
THIS COMING SATURDAY, APRIL 4, THERE WILL BE A REVIEW POST for JILL SHALVIS’ STILL THE ONE. It is part of the release tour so there’s a Tourwide giveaway!
I will take next Sunday, April 5 off instead as it is Easter.
MONDAY: THE LOVING DAYLIGHTS by Lynsay Sands Review
TUESDAY: CAROLINA BLUES by Virginia Kantra Review
WEDNESDAY: My March Books and Blogging Round-Up
THURSDAY: Katharine Ashe’s I LOVED A ROGUE Review
FRIDAY: guest post from the author of DANCING TO AN IRISH REEL, Claire Fullerton
SATURDAY: STILL THE ONE By Jill Shalvis Review
Graphics From Last Week!
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)