- MA Communication, BA Communication, Minor in English specializing in Fantasy and Arthurian literature.
- I can be brutal and diplomatic at the same time.
- Age and Experience. What I say is true: you will find my blog very non-teen. I am nearly cough-cough and have been reading like a fiend since my first Dick and Jane Primer. If you are younger than 45 Dick and Jane is probably some cool retro thing you saw at an antique shop. If you are my age that was how you learned to read.
- With exceptions, I do not moon over actors, I moon over their work. Usually, even if I am obsessed with someone it is that person in that part and not the actor (Ex., Viggo Mortenson as Aragorn not just one or the other).
- I am not Goth, although I do own black nail polish.
- Teens have a lot of buying power but we who are older have more money and time to read!
To Contact me – please click “Contact the contact tab”
About Guest Reviewer Sophia Rose:
Sophia is a quiet though curious gal who dabbles in cooking, book reviewing, and gardening. Encouraged and supported by an incredible man and loving family. A Northern Californian transplant to the Great Lakes Region of the US. Lover of Jane Austen, Baseball, Cats, Scooby Doo, and Chocolate. Writing has been a compelling need since childhood. Being published is a dream come true.