On this challenge I am going for the “Grand Slam” of 21 plus Contemporary Romance Books.
I will list them here and on Good Reads. And will mark them with an icon like I did last year but square to fit in with my other icons
The Contemporary Romance Reading Challenge is hosted by The Book Vixen.
Here’s what she says about it:
Reading Challenge Details:Runs January 1, 2015 – December 31, 2015 (books read prior to 1/1/2015 do not count towards the challenge). You can join anytime before 9/30/2015. Sign up on The Book Vixen’s blog.
The goal is to read as many Contemporary Romance books as you’d like.
Books that qualify for this challenge can be young adult, new adult, or adult. Books can be M/F, M/M, or F/F.
Books must be a work of fiction (sorry, nonfiction does not qualify for this challenge).
Romances with the following elements do not qualify for this reading challenge: paranormal, historical, time-travel, fantasy, science fiction, or mystery/suspense/thriller.
Books can be any format (print, ebook, audio).
- SPICE by Seressia Glass Penguin Berkley Nov, 2014 Review on Jan. 8 at:
- BACK TO BEFORE by Traci Solheim ISBN-13: 9780425275801 Penguin Group (USA) Publication date: 1/6/2015 Review 1/19/15
- HOPE BURNS (Hope #3) by Jaci Burton. REVIEW
- HERO by Samantha Young Review 2/12
- TELL ME, TEASE ME by Olivia Cunning (Audiobook) Review week of 2/15
- LOVE BY THE BOOK by Melissa Pimental Penguin (Audiobook) Review 2/17
- CAPTIVATED BY YOU by Sylvia Day, Penguin. Review 2/20
- SLOWBURN K. Bromberg Review 2/27
- THE UNEXPECTED CONSEQUENCES OF LOVE by Jill Mansell Review 2/25
- LIZZY AND JANE by Katherine Raey, Audio Book, Review – clean romance.
- QUARTERBACK DRAW by Jaci Burton – Play by Play series, Review March 12
- STILL THE ONE by Jill Shalvis out April 7 from Avon, Review April 4
- LAST CALL by Alice CLayton. Gallery /Simon & Schuster 2015 Review 3/27
- CAROLINA BLUES by Virgina Kantra Berkley/Penguin Group 2014 March 30 REVIEW
- THE LOVING DAYLIGHTS by Lynsay Sands, HarperCollins/Avon reprint comic spoof on spy novels with a big romance. review 4/1
- HARD TO BE GOOD, Hard Ink Series Novella, by Laura Kaye – it is 99 pages, so comes under the 100 pages (give or take) rule from THE BOOK VIXEN. Review April 16
- LICK, Stage Dive #1 by Kylie Scott. Review April 29
- LOVING HIM OFF THE FIELD by Jeanette Murray (Santa Fe Bobcats Series) Review May 2
- THE GREAT ESCAPE by Susan Elizabeth Phillips, Wynette, TX series, Review May 8
- A MIDSUMMER’S NIGHT ROMP, by Katie MacAlister, Macthmaker in Wonderland Series, Penguin/Signet-Select. Review May 19
- ALL OF ME by Jennifer Bernard, Love by the Bases 1. Releases May 26. Review May 20.
- PLAY, Stagedive #2 by Kylie Scott, Review June 2
- ROCK ADDICTION, Nalini Singh, Review May 12
- THE MASTER by Kresley Cole, Review May 6
- LEAD Stagedive #3 by Kylie Scott, Review TBD
- DEEP Stagedive #4 by Samantha Young
- GARRETT: Carolina Cold Fury Hockey Book 2
- MOONLIGHT ON NIGHTINGALE WAY: An On Dublin Street Novel, by Samantha Young.
- DEEP, Stagedive #4 by Kylie Scott
- THE ROSIE PROJECT by Graeme Simsion
- ROCK HARD, Rock Kiss #2 by Nalini Singh
- LOVE AFTER ALL, Hope Series #4 by Jaci Burton